The announcement of initiating the qualification procedure For the position of the President of the Management Board
Of the company under the name: ST 3 Offshore sp. z o.o. w restrukturyzacji with its seat in Szczecin, at ul. Brdowska 5, 71-700 Szczecin
THE SUPERVISORY BOARD
of the company ST 3 Offshore sp. z o.o. w restrukturyzacji with its seat w Szczecinie
acting under the Resolution of the Supervisory Board No. SB/2019/April/04 dated 04.04.2019 and Resolution of the Supervisory Board No. SB/2019/April/05 dated 10.04.2019 , the Supervisory Board of the company ST 3 Offshore sp. z o.o. w restrukturyzacji (dalej „Spółka”), shall make an announcement that the Qualification procedure has been initiated
for the position of the President of the Management Board.
1. Candidates for the position of the President of the Management Board of the Company should meet the following requirements:
1) have Polish tertiary education or tertiary education received abroad recognised in the Republic of Poland on the basis of separate regulations,
2) have a period of employment of at least 5 years under an employment contract, appointment, election, nomination, cooperative employment contract, or the provision of services under another contract or self-employed economic activity,
3) have at least 10 years of experience in management positions or as an independent or self-employed person or managerial contract,
4) not be subject to any restrictions resulting from law or bans concerning holding the position of a member of the management board in other companies (the Candidate is obliged to submit a statement with information on the current positions held in other commercial companies, the business activity conducted, work performed for other entities),
5) have full public rights,
6) have full legal capacity.
2. The Candidates cannot:
1) be a social worker, or be employed in an office of a member of the Parliament, a senator, in the parliamentary, senatorial, deputy-senatorial office or in the office of a Member of the European Parliament under a contract of employment, or work under a contract of mandate or any other contract of a similar nature,
2) be a member of a body of a political party which represents the political party outside the party and which has the power to incur liabilities,
3) be employed by a political party on the basis of a contract of employment or on the basis of a contract of mandate or any other contract of a similar nature,
4) perform functions in the company's trade union organisation or the company's trade union organisation of the company from the capital group to which the Company belongs,
5) perform social or economic activity which causes a conflict of interest in relation to the Company's activity,
6) meet the terms and conditions concerning exclusion of his Candidature on the basis of art. 18 § 2 of the Polish Commercial Companies Code (i.e. conviction by a final judgment for crimes specified in the provisions of chapters XXXIII-XXXVII of the Polish Penal Code and in art. 587, art. 590 and art. 591 of the Commercial Companies Code).
3. In addition, the Candidate should:
1) have Polish tertiary technical education or MBA,
2) have proven experience in the offshore and steel structure business,
3) have access to undisclosed information classified at least "secret" – the Candidate, who has not the aforementioned access, in the case of selection of his candidacy for the position of the President of the Management Board will be obliged to fill in the Personal Security Questionnaire within 21 days from appointment of this position,
4) have very good written and oral communication skills in English language.
4. Proven experience in the company under restructuring procedure would be an advantage.
5. The Candidate's application should include:
1) a curriculum vitae (CV) containing information on education, a description of the candidate's professional achievements, contact details, i.e. telephone number, address of residence, correspondence address, e-mail address, information on the preferred way of contacting in cases concerning the Qualification procedure, as well as a statement of consent to the processing of personal data in connection with the relevant Procedure (the statement form is available at the website of the Company and Majority Shareholder), the form can be downloaded here
2) a cover letter,
3) statement on meeting the criteria referred to in sections 1 and 2 (the statement form is available at the website of the Company an Majority Shareholder), the form can be downloaded here
4) documents confirming that the requirements referred to in section 3 have been met,
5) current information from the National Criminal Register of no criminal conviction,
6) a current medical certificate stating that there are no objections to take over a management position,
7) other documents, at the Candidate's discretion, which shall confirm the qualifications or skills,
6. The documents referred to in section 5 should be submitted in originals or copies certified by the Candidate as true copies, provided that at each request of the Supervisory Board of the Company, the Candidate will be obliged to present original documents, otherwise the document will be omitted, and in extreme cases excluded from further Qualification procedure.
7. The Supervisory Board, after the preliminary verification of the Candidates, may request the Candidate to prepare in writing a brief concept of managing the Company or managing the Company's together with a forecast of the Company's development.
8. During the Qualification procedure, the Supervisory Board of the Company may request the Candidate to submit additional documents not listed above and in the announcement.
9. Applications should be submitted in person or by registered letter, at the registered office of the Company, address: ul. Brdowska 5, 71-700 Szczecin in a closed envelope with a note: "Qualification procedure for the position of the President of the Management Board of the Company - do not open.”
10. Candidates' applications will be collected during working days from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. by 06.05.2019. In the case of sending an application by registered letter at the Company's address, the date of delivery of the application to the Company's registered office shall be decisive for meeting the deadline.
11. Candidates' applications submitted after the deadline specified in section 10 and applications which do not meet the requirements specified in sections 5 to 6 will not be considered under the Qualification procedure.
12. Candidates' applications will be opened within 7 calendar days from the deadline for submitting applications.
13. The Supervisory Board of the Company will verify the received applications, bearing in mind the deadline of submitting them and their compliance with the requirements specified in this resolution and in the announcement on Qualification procedure as well as will draw up a list of Candidates admitted to the interview.
14. The approval of at least one Candidate by the Company's Supervisory Board is sufficient to conduct further Qualification procedure.
15. Candidates who are qualified and not qualified for the next stage of the Qualification procedure will be notified of this fact in writing or by telephone, depending on the preferred contact method indicated by them.
16. The Supervisory Board will conduct interviews with Candidates qualified for the next stage of the Qualification procedure. Candidates will be notified of the exact date of the interview in writing or by phone, depending on the indicated preferred method of contact, at least 7 days in advance, subject to section 17.
17. Initial verification of Candidates' applications and interviews may take place at the same Supervisory Board meeting.
18. The Supervisory Board of the Company will conduct an interview with the Candidate, and will assess a brief written concept of managing the Company or conducting the Company's affairs and the Company's development forecast prepared by the Candidate, if the Supervisory Boards requests the Candidate to prepare it, in accordance with section 7.
19. During the interview, the Supervisory Board will assess in particular:
1) knowledge of the scope of the Company's operations and the sector in which the Company operates,
2) knowledge of the principles of functioning of commercial companies, including companies with participation of the State Treasury,
3) experience necessary to work as President of the Management Board of the Company,
4) knowledge of issues relating to the management and management of teams,
5) knowledge of issues related to the offshore and steel structure market.
20. If necessary, an additional interview may be provided.
21. Any questions regarding the Qualification procedure should be sent to: info(at)st3-offshore(dot)com not later than 24.04.2019, however, the Company reserves the right not to answer any questions.
22. The Supervisory Board shall notify each Candidate participating in the Qualification procedure about his/her assessment in the manner indicated by the Candidate as the preferred means of contact.
23. The Supervisory Board may at any time terminate the Qualification procedure without selecting a Candidate and without giving reasons.
24. The Supervisory Board of the Company may apply to the Committee concerning the company’s affairs with participation of the State Treasury and state legal persons referred to in Article 24 of the Act of 16 December 2016 on the principles of management of state property in order to obtain opinions on the Candidate.
25. The Candidate selected during the Qualification procedure for the position of the President of the Management Board may be obliged to immediately secure the possession of appropriate concessions by the Company, if needed.