Thank you for visiting the ST³ Offshore website. ST³ Offshore takes the protection of your right to privacy very seriously. Below, we wish to inform about the data which is compiled and used when you visit our site, to what extent this occurs and for which reasons.
INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Based on Article. 13 item 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ.UE.L.2016.119.1 (hereinafter: GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
1. The administrator of the acquired personal data is ST³ Offshore Sp. z o.o., registered office address: ul. Brdowska 5, 71-700 Szczecin, e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 91 813 64 64;
2. In matters relating to the protection of personal data, it is possible to contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail email@example.com or via a mail addressed to the company's address with the inscription "Personal data protection";
3. Each time we collect your personal data, you will be informed about the purpose, legal basis and period of personal data processing;
4. When personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
5. The recipient of personal data may be ST³ Offshore Sp. z o.o. or other entities to whom the administrator will entrust the processing of personal data, about which you will be informed before giving specific consent;
6. The administrator has no intention of transferring your personal data to a third country or to an international organization;
7. You have the right to request from the administrator access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing as well as requests for data transfer, which will be implemented on the terms specified in chapter III of the GDPR;
8. You also have the right to object to the processing which will be able to be carried out in accordance with the principles set out in Article 21 of the GDPR;
9. During the processing of personal data, no decisions regarding you will be made automatically and no profiles will be created, which means that actions referred to in Article 22 item 1 and 4 of the GDPR;
10. If you find that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge
a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych) in Poland;
11. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to implement the goal presented in each case and without providing it is not possible to achieve this goal.
Web server logs
Some of our web pages use so-called cookie technology. A cookie is information which is sent to your computer from our web server (strictly speaking: is stored in your browser directory) as soon as you visit the web page.
We use the following cookies on some of our web pages:
The cookies only exist until you end your Internet session and fully close your browser. They include no personal data and are only used for statistical analyses.
Cookies from third parties on our web pages
We do not allow third parties to place cookies on your computer via our web pages.
Prevention and/or monitoring of cookies
There are various methods of blocking, showing and removing cookies stored on your computer. It depends on which browser you are using. If you have any difficulties we recommend that you consult the individual manufacturer of the browser.
We wish to advise you that in case of amended browser settings it is possible that you will not be able to fully use all the functions of this web page.
Collection, processing, use and transmission of personal data
We only collect data (except in the context of web server logs) from you if you give us your personal permission to use it for one of the services we offer (e.g. ordering informational material, inquiries). This data is exclusively processed and/or used for implementing the respective service. Where necessary for your inquiry, your data may also be forwarded to Group companies. Where necessary, service providers may also be commissioned by us to perform the service requested (e.g. for the sending of informational material). Your personal data will not be sent to any other third parties.
Below you will find additional information on specialized services that you can use as part of our web site.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter we ask you to provide your email address. Before we send you the newsletter you will receive an email notification with a link. Only by clicking on this link, confirming that you actually wish to receive the newsletter will you be included in our distribution list. This ensures that nobody other than you can use your email address for subscription to a newsletter (so-called double opt in procedure).
Via our e-recruiting you can apply electronically for our advertised vacancies or make a speculative application. Please note the advice on data protection during the registration process.
International data transfer
The processing of data generated by our web page takes place on servers in European Union states or the European Economic Area (EU/EEA).
Please be advised that data is transmitted unsecured via the Internet and the danger thereby exists that third parties could intercept and use the data. You can also contact us at any time by post or telephone.
Children and young people may not send personal data via the internet without the approval of their parents or their legal guardian.
Links to other web pages
In certain parts of our web page we have links to other web pages or we offer the possibility to share content via so-called share buttons. Please note that the data protection declaration described here does not apply for these other web pages. We ask that you visit these sites directly to obtain information about the data protection, security, collection of data and the provisions for the forwarding of data. ST³ Offshore is not liable for measures taken by these web pages or for their content.
If you have any further questions on the issue of data protection at ST³ Offshore please contact us:
ST³ Offshore Sp. z o.o.
ul. Brdowska 5
T: +48 91 813 64 64
F: +48 91 813 64 65
Status: May, 2018
We point out that in future due to legal requirements, for example, this declaration may be subject to change. Please ensure that you stay regularly informed of the current status.