1. The subject matter of the tender is the single-source sale of ST3 Offshore Sp. z o. o. in solvency with its registered office in Szczecin.
2. The reserve price of the insolvent company amounts to PLN 234,680,000 net (two hundred and thirty-four million six hundred and eighty thousand zlotys).
3. Submission of a written and unconditional bid drawn up in the Polish language by 10 March 2021 until 2:00 pm is necessary in order to participate in the tender. Bids should be submitted in two copies: one copy should be submitted to the day-book office in the District Court Szczecin-Center in Szczecin or sent by mail to the following address: Judge-Commissioner, District Court Judge, Sabrina Snela-Daleszyńska, the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, 12th Commercial Division, ul. Narutowicza 19, 70-231 Szczecin, and the other copy should be submitted to the official receiver to the following address: Official Receiver Natalia Leszczyńska ST3 Offshore sp. z o. o. in solvency, ul. Brdowska 5, 71-700 Szczecin. The date and time of receipt will be decisive. Bids sent by mail or courier must be delivered to both places within the above-mentioned time limit in order to be considered as successfully submitted.
4. The proof of payment of a bid bond of PLN 23,000,000 (say: twenty three million zlotys) to the bank account of ST3 Offshore Sp. z o. o. in solvency no 90 1020 4027 0000 1302 1430 2089 (IBAN: PL90 1020 4027 0000 1302 1430 2089, BIC (Swift) Code: BPKOPLPW). In the event of failure to pay the bid bond, the bid will not be considered.
5. The bid should meet all formal requirements specified in the Tender Rules.
6. Enquiries regarding the Rules and the subject matter of the tender may be addressed to the Caller of the Tender by phone at 516 829 303 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org up to 3 days before the deadline for submitting bids.
7. The bidder has the right to visit the company on working days from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm after setting the deadline.
8. Before receiving information and materials related to the organised tender, each interested party will be required to sign a unilateral confidentiality statement the content of which will not be subject to negotiations.