According to art. 13 section 1 and paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR") , we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data in bankruptcy proceedings conducted under reference number XII GUp 29/20 is the bankruptcy trustee Natalia Leszczyńska;
2. Contact to the administrator - ul. Brdowska 5 in Szczecin, tel. +48 91 813 64 64, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. Your personal data will be processed:
a. in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the trustee, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR, i.e. verification of the claim notification, preparation of the list of claims, preparation of the division plan, archiving of documentation,
b. on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator in the field of redress and defense against them pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR;
4. The creditor's personal data may be transferred to postal operators, banking and IT service providers, as well as authorized entities to whom personal data may be disclosed pursuant to the provisions of generally applicable law;
5. Personal data collected by the trustee will be stored 5 years from the end of the proceedings, unless further storage is necessary to protect rights or pursue claims;
6. The creditor has the right to request the Administrator to access personal data and rectify it, delete or limit processing on the principles set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data;
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding the way of processing data by the Administrator (uodo.gov.pl).
8. Providing the data is necessary to submit a claim.