Welcome to ST³ Offshore - a leading European manufacturer of steel foundations for offshore windfarms.
The company, located in Szczecin ( Poland), close to the Baltic Sea, runs a state-of-the-art facility designed specifically for the automated production of transition pieces as well as jackets, foundation components and monopile foundations for offshore wind farms.
With the highest in Europe’s gantry crane (120 meters height and 1’400 tons of lifting capacity) ST³ Offshore can carry out the final assembly and loading of structures of a maximum height of 90 meters. This can be done directly onto a barge, through the facility’s perfect island-location on the Odra river, which enables an easy access to the Baltic and North Sea.
With a modern equipment, unique welding technologies of nodes and jacket structures, highly qualified specialists and own engineering and design department, ST³ Offshore is definitely one of the most innovative steel structures’ suppliers in the offshore market. Our extensive competences and putting an extreme focus on safety, quality and environment makes us a reliable partner.
- Szczecin, Poland (next to the German border)
- Own Engineering & Design Department
- Short transport to target markets in the North and Baltic Sea
- Designed for mass production
- Focused on transition pieces, jackets and monopiles for water depth up to 60 m
- The highest gantry crane in Europe